Paper Inner Sleeves are available in the following sizes:
- Protects your records from dust, dirt, scratches, and scuffs.
- Extends the life of your records.
- Clear for easy viewing of record artwork
- Acid-free and PVC-free for archival storage
Why Choose 3 Mil Polyethylene Vinyl Record Sleeves?
3 mil polyethylene vinyl record sleeves are a great choice for protecting your vinyl record collection because they are:
- Durable: 3 mil polyethylene is a thick and durable material that will protect your records from damage.
- Archival quality: Polyethylene is acid-free and PVC-free, so it is safe for archival storage.
- Clear: Polyethylene is clear, so you can still see your record artwork without any distortion.
- Affordable: 3 mil polyethylene vinyl record sleeves are very affordable, especially when bought in bulk.
How to Use 3 Mil Polyethylene Vinyl Record Sleeves
To use 3 mil polyethylene vinyl record sleeves, simply remove your record from its jacket and slip it into the sleeve. The sleeve should fit snugly but not too tightly. Once the record is in the sleeve, seal the opening.
Store your records in 3 mil polyethylene vinyl record sleeves in a cool, dry place for best results. Avoid storing them in direct sunlight or in humid conditions.
3 mil polyethylene vinyl record sleeves are a great way to protect your vinyl record collection. They are durable, archival quality, clear plastic. If you want to protect your records from dust, dirt, scratches, and scuffs, then 3 mil polyethylene vinyl record sleeves are a great option.
Additional Tips for Protecting Your Vinyl Record Collection
- Store your records in a cool, dry place: Avoid exposing your records to extreme temperatures or humidity, as these conditions can warp the records and damage the sleeves.
- Handle your records with care: Avoid bending, dropping, or otherwise mishandling your records.
- Clean your records regularly: Regularly cleaning your records with a record brush or cleaning solution can remove dust and debris that can affect sound quality.
- Choose the right record storage: Use sturdy record storage crates or boxes to keep your records organized and protected.
- Enjoy your vinyl collection: Take the time to relax, unwind, and appreciate the rich, immersive sound of your vinyl records.